UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Good Night's Sleep

6:40am, Mother's Day Morning. Christian wakes up to go to the bathroom which wakes me (I've always been a light sleeper, but with T, I am now an even lighter sleeper). As I try to fall back asleep, something strikes me - OMG, I didn't wake up once to feed T since I went to bed at midnight (T was asleep at 9:30pm)! As Christian comes back to bed, I jump out and run to make sure T is breathing. He's fine, fast asleep on his side, arms un-swaddled and over his head. Phew, he just slept through the night for the first time! =) Even in his sleep, though, I think he knew I was there because less than 10 minutes later he was up and hungry. No problem, Mommy got almost 7 hours of sleep for the first time in close to 4 months. I'm feeling refreshed and awake. Thanks, T, for the best Mother's Day gift. I hope I didn't jinx us with this post.

For a little entertainment, here's a very short version of the "jiggle dance" that T has been enjoying with Daddy.



And, most importantly, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO OBACHAMA AND LOLA!

3 comments:

  1. Arigatou!

    Hiroko mo Happy Mother'S no nakama iri desune.
    omedetou!
    mami wa "kenji" no "obacyama" ni nare ,totemo siawase desu.
    Christan & Hiroko
    kenji no kawai dansu wo misete kurete arigatou!

    mami

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gift for a mother's day!!Kenji knows to0 make you happy at this early age.,,\
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy first mother's day, love!
    and kisses to tyler...=)

    ReplyDelete