UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Fun with Video Editing
We've made it to Japan. The flight was uneventful and the Japanese family has been obsessing over T. A proper post will be coming soon. But, in the meantime, this is what Daddy's been doing with his time here. Enjoy!
I enjoy those edited tapes. Good for long term memories when he grows up. I am sure you are all enjoying yourself though it is a short visit but try to make the most of it. Regards to everybody I met in Japan last summer
I enjoy those edited tapes. Good for long term memories when he grows up. I am sure you are all enjoying yourself though it is a short visit but try to make the most of it. Regards to everybody I met in Japan last summer
ReplyDeletemy favorite is him falling on the couch. that was the best! even my final cut pro doesn't have these cutesy effects...you're editing jade's video
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious. I have to agree, when he fell on the couch, I cracked up. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good time in Japan and the family is totally in love with Tyler. Of course, they are. He's too cute.