Yesterday, we attended the Golden Gate Mother's Group's Annual Halloween Party. Tyler dressed as Tigger, which seems appropriate as he's always all over the place just like the little tiger. =) Thankfully, the weather cooperated and even though it was overcast and a little muddy, we had a good time. There was an inflated play gym for little ones which T really enjoyed, a photo booth, and a professional photographer doing a photo shoot. Here are some of the photos she took. Our amateur pics will be up once I get around to uploading.
Our First Family Halloween Photo

Tyler as Tigger



Tyler with William, dressed as Pooh. Unfortunately, Ben couldn't make it. We missed him!
OMG! That's so freaking adorable. I love the Tigger costume.
ReplyDeleteYou look the usual kenji I used to know...adorable and happy contented kid...I hope your cold virus goes away soon so you can be the same old keni again!! Lolo
ReplyDelete