UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleep Torture Part 2

Maybe it's some sort of initiation or something. The way things were with Emma the first 4 months I thought she wouldn't have to be subjected to sleep torture. But, not all things stay the same with little growing babies and her amazing sleep habits went out the door right after I told her pediatrician at her 4 month appointment what a great sleeper she is (she'd give us about 7 hours, even 10 a few times).

Tonight the sleep torture began. She cried, rolled, kicked, screamed for an hour and 15 minutes. Yup. Had she gone on an extra 15 minute we would have come to her rescue but she did it - she "soothed" herself to sleep (or wore herself out).

Crossing my fingers the rest of the week will be easier. I have to keep reminding myself that it did wonders for T.

My poor little Emma B. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment