Tyler went to bed without a problem tonight. He was tired. He said, "sleep," and the whole bedtime routine didn't take long.
Then, a few hours later, I heard him crying. I looked at the monitor and I saw him standing by the dresser. Then he disappeared. I didn't know where he went so I scanned the room with the monitor. It seems I couldn't see him because he had made himself comfortable on the floor. "Huh?"
Shortly thereafter Daddy went into T's room to put him in his bed but couldn't see him on the floor. In the dark he tried to figure out where he'd gone. He then heard something and saw T standing in his bed. "Huh?"
It seems that T got back into bed in the span of about 5 minutes, but was woken up by Daddy going in. He didn't want him to put him in bed so I went in. At least it didn't take long for me to get him back into bed. Phew.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment