Lately, T has been refusing to take a bath so to keep everyone happy we only make him take one every other day, unless he got dirty and needs one on the off day.
Today was bath day. T got in the tub with Emma and they were having a good time splashing and laughing. We tried to take E out a couple times but T kept saying, "Emma bath," so we let them keep playing. E laughs the loudest when she is playing with T and it's the best thing to watch. How could I deny them that fun? :)
So, we are all having a good time when, suddenly, I see something start floating to the surface of the water. I'm not sure what it is at first but then it hits me. It's poop! Emma is pooping in the tub while cackling with laughter.
E had been having difficult bowel movements so I had been giving her prune with oatmeal (jar), dried prunes, and diluted apple juice to help her out. Since she hadn't pooped since Thursday I had stepped up my efforts. Apparently, I helped her out too much since her bath poop was the third of the day and she had one yesterday. Oops.
Thankfully Christian was home and close by so he took T out and showered him. I then showered Emma off and everyone survived. Hopefully, this won't deter T from taking another bath....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment