UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Now He's Really a Big Boy




Yup- T is now in a full size bed. And, it is big for a boy who's still not that big. Maybe we will take a picture of him in bed on his birthday every year and watch how he grows.

Unfortunately, he didn't let me take a better picture of him. I think he is having mixed feelings about the bed. We have been reading to him in our bed before bedtime but decided with his new bed that we will start doing his sleep routine in his room. He wasn't happy about it so I offered to stay in his room for a little longer than usual once it was lights out. Once we finished reading, Daddy turned the lights off, turned on Scout (his bed time music), his sound machine, and night light and I tried to lie in bed with him. He wasn't happy. We thought he wanted Daddy in bed too so Daddy came in but he still wasn't happy. What he wanted was for both of us to leave. Huh?

I guess he really is a big boy now. My baby is all grown up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment