I cannot describe me feelings seein these pictures....should I be sad that my grandson is growing up so fast I cannot longer baby him? Or glad that soon he will be a young man ready to face new challenges. All I can promise is to be with you as often as I can to help your parent guide you on how to face life unafraid
Did he get individual pics? I want one. He's so cute.
ReplyDeleteRemember when we used to mail each other school pictures? :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot describe me feelings seein these pictures....should I be sad that my grandson is growing up so fast I cannot longer baby him? Or glad that soon he will be a young man ready to face new challenges. All I can promise is to be with you as often as I can to help your parent guide you on how to face life unafraid
ReplyDelete