UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On His Own

April 20th was a big night for our Little T - he slept all by himself in his crib!  I can't say it was perfect, but for starters he did well.  At around 9pm he fell asleep after nursing so Mommy set him down in the crib.  Of course, he woke up.  But Daddy, the swaddling expert, came to the rescue and wrapped Tyler up good.  Comfortable, he clonked out and slept until 2am.  Not bad.  I went in, he nursed, and went back to sleep in the crib.  Yeah!  Not really, it wasn't for very long.  He woke a little over 2 hours later, just fussy, not hungry.  I tried to get him to sleep with us, but he wasn't having it.  So, I did what usually works, I fed him.  He ate a little (clearly wasn't that hungry), fell back asleep, and back in the crib he went.  An hour later, he was up again.  So, he came back into bed with us, but he didn't want to sleep.  This time he'd woken up because he had to poo (again, that bowel of his).  By this point Mommy was exhausted so she woke up the support team - Daddy. =)  Daddy cleaned him up, put T back in the crib, and we got another hour of sleep.  So, not a perfect night, but it was decent for starters.  We'll try again tonight...   

No comments:

Post a Comment