UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Monday, January 17, 2011

1 Year Check Up - Ouch

Today we took T in for his 1 year check up. Yup, 1 year. Seriously, the more and more I think about it the year has gone by really quickly!

Everything looked great. He weighed in at 22 lbs and 3 ounces (50%) and 31.5 inches (75%) tall. He's doing all the things that he's supposed to be doing and so there's nothing for us to worry about. Phew.

As with every check up, though, there were shots to be had. =( The first was a TB test on his forearm. He didn't cry much for this one. Yea!



But, after that, he had to get THREE different shots in his thighs (MMR, Chickenpox and one other one I can't remember). =( If you remember the post from awhile ago, I almost cried when he was getting his shots. I think I almost cried again. =(



Thankfully, all it took to stop the tears was a little snack. =) What a trooper.



Next check up - 3 months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment