UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lost and Found

Tyler was lost, but thankfully found.

The Posse went to visit with Santa today at the Stonestown mall.  Our usual lunch destination (Olive Garden) had a 45 minute wait.  That's a wait that's impossible with kids.  So, off to the food court we went.

With no servers, we took turns getting our food while some of us watched the kids.  I went off with Emma and left T behind.  As I was about to pay, Sawako came and asked if T was with me.  I said, "no," and panic struck us both.  We realized he was missing.

I left the food counter and started running around in search of the little guy.  I had no idea which way to go so I started shouting his name.  No response.  I kept running around with Emma in my arms and then, there he was, holding hands with Emika, looking at the lemonade stand (Sawako's dad was at a nearby counter watching them).  I'm not sure how he got there, or how he found Emika, but as I approached him he turned to me and said, "I want that juice," and smiled.  He had no idea what had just happened.

I was relieved and seeing the two of them so cute together made the fear I felt quickly dissipate.  But, it was a good lesson for all of us.  These kids are quick.  We can't take our eyes off of them for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment