
Can you see it? Of course, after the picture, it started to concern me and I had to take him to see the pediatrician. We had been thinking of switching back to T's original doctor who we left when he was around 6 months old due to insurance changes so this gave us an opportunity to see her again. Anyway, that's a different story, but we are going back to her because I was reminded how much I like her.
Back to the bump. She didn't think it was anything. Thought that maybe it was due to asymmetry (the ear on this side is also different) and said we'll just observe it.
Funny - deep down I knew she'd tell me it was fine and that I probably didn't need to take him in, but there's something about needing a doctor to make the diagnosis to really make me feel like it's all ok (yes, Daddy is a doctor and said it was ok but he's a nephrologist :P).
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment