UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Emma's 18 Month Checkup

A year and a half already. Where has the time gone? We went in for Emma's 18 month check up today. She measured 33 inches tall (this might have been an over measurement but still close) and 25.5 lbs in weight. Both in the 90th/95th percentile. She's proportional. :)

She's really becoming her own person. The words are starting to flow (though you really have to think about what she's saying to understand), she shows serious personality (stubborn and independent but sweet at the same time), and the most entertaining part is that she wants to do whatever it is that T does. It's cute, but dangerous (she's started to jump off things) and sometimes loud (she'll scream whenever T screams). She's also started being interested in pooping in the potty - the past 2 days when I know she is about to do her thing I've asked her if she wants to go potty and she has run to the bathroom and taken care of business.

Yup, she's growing up FAST.


Showing off her stickers after her check up

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. When I was younger, my older brother would finish his meal like a vacumn and say, "I'm done." I Would immediately do the same thing. My mom would get so mad, because I wouldn't eat again.

    ReplyDelete