UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Monday, August 12, 2013

Emma's First Day

Emma survived her first drop off class. Today was Japanese Club and not preschool but her preschool teacher was with her. I think there were only 2 kids.

Here she is on her way. Happy.








When we got there, she hesitated going in. I got her in, helped her change her shoes (she has indoor shoes for school), she started crying, and I left.

I peeked in before she saw me at pick up. She was changing her shoes. She wasn't crying and seemed to be cooperating.

But then she saw me. And the tears started. But the teacher got her to change her shoes and put on her backpack before opening the door for her. Again, she cooperated.

Apparently she cried most of the 2 1/2 hours. She stood by the door calling for mommy and daddy. But she sat to eat though she didn't eat and helped put away her things. She got a sticker for effort. She also sat on the teacher's lap for a story and enjoyed playing with balls. So it wasn't all bad.

Once I picked her up though she was fine. Since she didn't eat at school we came home and ate her food for lunch.

She seems to not be traumatized. ..


Great job today, Little B! We are so proud of you for being so strong.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment