But then she stops once I leave. Or that's what the teachers tell me. And by the time I pick her up she looks like she's had a good day. And, most days she's eaten all of the food I've packed her so I'm sure she's ok.
Here's her school report for the month of August. She has a little booklet that she gets stickers un and notes. It's all in Japanese, but basically it says she had fun despite some tears (I think).


They measured height and weight at school on the 27th as an activity.

Her book says an average 2 year old is 87.9 cm tall and 12.4 kg. She was 86 cm (about 33.9 inches) and 12.8 kg (28.4 lbs). She's a big kid by Japanese standards (assuming she's tall since she's not 2 yet).
And here is her first school art work.

The first month went by quickly. Before I know it she will be walking into school without a tear and turning back.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment