UNTIL WE HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER....

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Emma's turn at Music Together

From when Emma was born, I had planned to spend one on one time with her once a week when Anna is here. One day a week was meant to be for T and the other for Emma. But since she was on a 2 nap schedule it was hard to find activities that worked. We tried My Gym but she kept sleeping too long in the mornings and we kept missing class. So, I decided to wait.

She had finally transitioned to one nap so I decided it was time to do something. By the time T was her age now he has done a lot of "socializing." Poor Emma has been deprived.

I found a Music Together class at the Millbrae library so we checked it out today. It's a program that T did for awhile and enjoyed and since Emma has been into music and dancing recently I figured she would too.

It's a 45 minute class. She stuck to me for a good 35 minutes.

I think she's naturally wary of people (she freaks when the door bell rings) and add the lack of experience that she's had with group settings I'm surprised she warmed up in the last few minutes at all.

These pics are from the last part of class. Couldn't take any before since she was clinging to me.

We're going to sign up for the full session. Hopefully she'll come out of her shell.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment